Join our team.
- Organizes work by obtaining route assignment; completing paperwork; obtaining fare box.
- Prepared vehicle by completing operator inspections; reporting required repairs.
- Picks up and discharges passengers by following designated route; stopping at designated locations; announcing locations; calling in delays; requesting emergency maintenance; making operator repairs.
- Provides for passenger comfort by regulating heating, ventilation, and lighting systems; enforcing passenger conduct rules.
- Helps passengers by providing directions and route information; providing assistance to people with disabilities; reporting accidents; calling for assistance.
- Maintains safe conditions by complying with traffic regulations; observing traffic conditions; avoiding dangerous situation; enforcing passenger safety rules.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Dependability, Deadline-Oriented, Safety Management, Energy Level, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Persistence, Acute Vision, Handles Pressure, Judgment Teamwork.
- Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Education : Professional
- Job Type: Employee
- Job Status: Full Time
Required (YOU MUST HAVE THESE SKILLS TO BE CONSIDERED):
- Experience : 5+ to 7 Years
- Experience : Motorcoach Operator’s experience
- HealthCare Benefits Available
OR Upload and send us your resume. (Word or PDF format)
Why work with us?
We are always looking for talented and passionated people.