Join our team.
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Preparing vehicle by completing operator inspections; reporting required repairs.
- Provides for passenger comfort by regulating heating, ventilation, and lighting systems; enforcing passenger conduct rules.
- Helps passengers by providing directions and route information; providing assistance to people with disabilities; reporting accidents; calling for assistance.
- Maintains safe conditions by complying with traffic regulations; observing traffic conditions; avoiding dangerous situation; enforcing passenger safety rules.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Current DOT Medical Card.
- Loads or unloads baggage or express checked by passengers in baggage compartment.
Dependability, Deadline-Oriented, Safety Management, Energy Level, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Persistence, Acute Vision, Handles Pressure, Uses Good Judgment.
- Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Education : Professional
- Job Type: Employee
- Job Status: Full Time
Required (YOU MUST HAVE THESE SKILLS TO BE CONSIDERED):
- Experience : 3+ to 5 Years
- Solid driving knowledge of Washington, DC metro area
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Flexible schedule
- Experience : Professional Motorcoach Operator’s experience
Angelic Luxury Coach is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
OR Upload and send us your resume. (Word or PDF format)
Why work with us?
We are always looking for talented and passionate people.